First Aid Courses and CPR Training in Melbourne CBD
First aid courses Melbourne training venue is located in Atlantis Hotel, 300 Spencer Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
300 Spencer Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Our training venue is conveniently located in the heart of the city between parks and market streets.
Terms and Conditions for COVID 19
In line with the current government regulations pertaining to the Covid-19 vaccine, you must be fully vaccinated to be accepted to some venues in New South Wales / Victoria / Queensland
Whilst vaccination is not mandatory for those attending First Aid Training with FirstAidPro; you may be required to be vaccinated in order to enter our venue. If this is the case, you may also be required to show proof of your vaccination upon entry.
This is in accordance with the venue’s own policies, based on state government requirements and is not something we can control.
*Please review the venue’s vaccine policy prior to booking. If you are refused entry on arrival to your course please contact us on 08 7120 2570 to discuss your options. We will endeavour to help you find a solution, but please be aware that we are unable to issue refunds.*
For students with cars, parking is available in the hotel for $20.
Why Choose FirstAidPro?
- Find a Cheaper Price, We’ll Price Match
- First Aid Training with Flexible options
- Same-Day Certificate
- Accredited Certification, Nationally Recognised
- Workplace Training at your site
- Courses available 7 Days
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – endorsed
- Australian College of Nursing – endorsed
- Book Online or by Phone
First Aid Course Near Me in Melbourne CBD
If you live or work in Melbourne’s CBD we’re the number one choice for your training.
Get certified in less than a day and be ready to help the community!
Receive your certificate and feel confident that you will know how to respond when an emergency occurs.
Melbourne CBD First Aid Certification
First Aid Pro is nationally trusted and accredited, leading organisations like the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) and the Australian College of Nursing (ACN) support our first aid training programs. Our first aid training program aligns with guidelines set by ARC and ANZCOR to ensure it is comprehensive, practical, state-of-the-art & accredited. This course will provide you with a nationally recognised certificate on completion so you can prove your qualifications right away.
The Trusted Course Provider for Melbourne CBD
Book online, call us or send a booking request through our contact page to secure your spot in one of our many future first aid classes. Our priority is that you leave with the knowledge and skills needed to provide first aid in any situation. Your learning should be as unique as your trainers!
Upcoming Courses in Melbourne CBD
All our available courses in Melbourne CBD
Looking for Group Training?
We offer Group Training at your workplace!
Meet your workplaces health and safety needs and make sure all staff are prepared to act in an emergency.
Enquire here or call us on 08 8382 4677
Lowest Prices- That's Our Promise!
Happen to have found a lower price on an identical course?
Just head to our instant price beat form here, and we’ll take care of the rest- that’s a FirstAidPro Price Promise!