First Aid Courses and CPR Training in Tullamarine
First aid courses Tullamarine training venue is located in Skyways Hotel 113 Matthews Ave Airport West, VIC, 3042.
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
113 Matthews Ave
Airport West, VIC, 3042
Terms and Conditions under COVID 19
The current level of government restrictions for Covid-19 require that for many venues in NSW, Queensland and Victoria, you must be fully vaccinated to gain entry.
This is not required by FirstAidPro specifically, but rather is a function of the venues at which we operate. As such, we will need to see evidence of vaccination to allow you to undertake the training. This is generally a government requirement on the venue itself, and entirely beyond the control of FirstAidPro and our trainers.
*Please review the venue’s vaccine policy prior to booking. If you are refused entry on arrival to your course please contact us on 08 7120 2570 to discuss your options. We will endeavour to help you find a solution, but please be aware that we are unable to issue refunds.*
Upcoming Courses in Tullamarine
Why First Aid Course Melbourne?
- Find a Cheaper Price, We’ll Price Match
- First Aid Training with Flexible options
- Same-Day Certificate
- Accredited Certification, Nationally Recognised
- Workplace Training at your site
- Courses available 7 Days
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – endorsed
- Australian College of Nursing – endorsed
- Book Online or by Phone
Tullamarine First Aid Training
Training in Tullamarine with First Aid Pro is easy!
Get the skills needed to help others by providing first aid and CPR to casualties in distress.
Our training is second-to-none, so take a look at the dates available below and book in!
Find First Aid in Tullamarine
First Aid Pro is nationally recognised and accredited, with organisations such as the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) and the Australian College of Nursing (ACN) on board. Our first aid training program aligns with guidelines set by ARC and ANZCOR to ensure it’s comprehensive, practical & state-of-the-art. This course will also provide you with a certificate so your qualifications can be verified right away once completed.
Book online or by phone (08 8382 4677) or send a booking request through our contact page today to secure a spot at our next first aid class in Tullamarine.
All our available courses in Tullamarine
Training for the Workplace
We offer group training sessions at your workplace. They can help meet health and safety needs and make sure all staff is prepared to act in emergencies. To inquire further about these group training sessions or the cost of our services, call 08 8382 4677.
Price Match Promise
Lowest Prices- That’s our Promise!
We offer the lowest prices on First Aid and CPR courses on the market.
We look after our customers so if you happen to find a lower price, just complete our instant price beat form and we will sort the rest!